We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our client in the outskirts of Swindon.
The right candidate will have a
– Positive attitude
– Show strong leadership skills and qualities
– Previous warehouse leadership roles and experienced users of warehouse management systems and the use of barcode scanners.
– Be physically fit.
– Experience in a fast paced warehouse.
– Able to priortise, multi task and problem solve.
– Must be competent on a Reach truck and be able to work at reasonable pace as to not slow production.
You must also have A VALID REACH & COUNTERBALANCE forklift licence accredited externally nothing in house will be accepted.
The Core Responsibilites to this role are
– Coordinating daily shift activities
– Delivering tasks to completion – to a high standard, without causing delay to customers orders.
– Plan workloads with Managers
– Operate Forklift trucks safely in a busy warehouse
– Allocate and pick stock
– Load vehicles safely and accurately within timescales
– Locate products safely and accurately
– Show excellent housekeeping
– Oversee stock entering and leaving warehouse, maintain stock levels and obtain high quality presentation of product
– Carry out stock checks as instructed
– Carry out improvements projects as instructed by management.
The hours of the role are yet to be finalised but they will either be
Monday – Friday 0730 – 1600 or
Monday – Friday 1330 – 2200
20% additional shift allowance for working the late shift if this shift is selected
The pay rate for the role is dependent on experience but the minimum is £10.10p/h.