Responsive Personnel are proud to be recruiting for another one of our clients – this time for an experienced Warehouse Manager based at a busy site in Swindon.
This a new position in the business and will be supported with two supervisors reporting directly to them in addition to a team of warehouse operatives.
- To provide strong leadership, development & motivation to the team to ensure all KPI’s & SLA’s are met and drive excellent customer service at all times.
- Aid and support the management team to achieve the strategic objectives for both the depot and the group.
- Working to company processes and procedures.
- To work with all department managers to ensure best practice across the whole site.
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are maintained
- Full control of Profit and Loss
- Full control of budget and different cost centres ensuring business objectives are maintained
- Meets operational financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget for the team, and being accountable for profit and loss
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analysing process work flow, warehouse layout, manning and space requirements.
- Development of team members
- Manage & promote culture which encourages and develops direct reports in-line with company policies and procedures.
- Accountable for designing and sustaining a robust operational reporting structure
- To be accountable for all commercial/internal KPI’s and SLA’s, setting stretching goals, driving continuous improvement and maximising performance.
- Accountable for establishing, implementing and enforcing health and safety procedures which complies with all legal requirements.
- Experience of JD Edwards is desirable.
Desirable – Bendi FLT License
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
This is an excellent opportunity to join the management team of this leading Swindon team.
PERM – Salary £34-36k