Responsive Personnel are plesed to announce another excellent vacancy with one of our leading clients based in Swindon.
Working as part of a small but busy team we are looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer.
Key Duties involve:
- Spraying sample products
- Mixing paints
- Ensuring paint batches are correctly mixed and labelled
- Keeping stock of Paints, Thinners and other equipment
- Maintaining and keeping equipment clean
- Informing Management of any problems or issues
- Accurately following instructions
- Attention to detail
Owing to the nature of this position successful candidates will need to be clean shaven.
Hours are Monday to Friday – 08:30-16:45
Workwear and PPE will be provided
Initial pay rate if £9.00 per hour – this is a temp to perm position and will be £17500 per annum once on a permanent contract.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for – apply today