We currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join our friendly and well established team in Swindon. This is a busy and fast paced department, therefore you must be able to ‘hit the ground running’ and be able to work on your own initiative.
Hours: 9am-5pm : Monday to Friday
Pay: £8.50 per hour
The role will involve:
– Supporting your team in daily activity including your own, working with internal and external departments to ensure the process runs smoothly
– Logging all information including registrations and inductions from candidates, and updating and maintaining candidates records on all systems
– Answering calls and emails from candidates and clients
– Help with deadlines for fulling jobs, arranging registrations for candidates, confirming job and interview dates etc
The ideal candidate must:
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Well presented and spoken including an impeccable telephone manner
– Strong organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
– Calm and professional under pressure, with the ability to operate successfully in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Please apply today if you are interested in this role.